Tuesday, November 18, 2008

AT&T Launching Touch Screen Phone For PCs



I agree, it is both confusing and silly that AT&T would launch a touch screen phone that is similarly priced as an iPhone ($199). But hey, what the hell do I know. The LG Incite comes loaded with Windows 6.1 operating system, 3G capabilities, GPS opportunities, WiFi (802.11b/g), Bluetooth 2.0, and a 3.0″ touchscreen. It has a full multi-tasking operating system with access to your Microsoft Outlook and other mailbox contacts, calendars, and tasks. You can edit Microsoft Office documents - Mobile Word, Excel, OneNote. View PowerPoint and Adobe® PDF attachments.

I get it, its a corporate friendly touch screen, which does have value I guess. But isn't AT&T already banking on the new iPhone OS being more Microsoft product friendly? Is this a secondary option to that end?

"I'm a PC" commercial lovers eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment