Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Did I Miss About The New iPhone?

Am I the only one who is disappointed in the 3G iPhone? Yes, the network is faster. Yes, the headphone jack is now flush and can accommodate more than just iPhone sanctioned ear pieces. My GPS worked fine before…what did I miss? Rumors are always rumors, but here are the software/hardware updates I heard people talking about that didn’t make the cut:

iChat application
Video chat capabilities
A solution to the MMS nightmare that is ViewMyMessage.com
The ability to view Flash web pages
A flash for the camera

Look, I love my iPhone and I will probably buy the new model at some point. But I am a bit disappointed in the hype and lack of delivery in my opinion.

Side story, I dropped my iPhone in a jacuzzi this past weekend and it is now functioning at probably 98% of its full capacity. Pretty good for almost a full second of submersion in very very hot water.

I’m hoping someone is going to come slap me across the face and show me all the cool features I’ve totally missed. Otherwise me and my current water logged iPhone are going to be friends for awhile longer.

1 comment:

  1. Another reason to leave Apple and come to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete