Thursday, June 12, 2008

"The Mac in the Gray Flannel Suit"

I'm not making a public outcry to my leadership.
I'm not publicly stating my personal computer preference.
I'm not re-enforcing my opinion that life with a Mac is more productive, more useful, or more enjoyable.
I'm not even saying that since the majority of my company usees the iPhone, it makes sense for us to run Macs in the office to link emails and calendars.
I'm not saying that Mac's ability to run Windows and ship Windows compatible Office documents makes this hypothetical transition seamless.
To be honest, I'm not really saying anything.
I'm just posting a link to a Business Week article.
That's all I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I get it, you like mac's. Why don't you write about something that matters??? Are bloggers just pissing out there ass's when writing these days...

    ReplyDelete