Monday, June 16, 2008

Digicrest Has Gone Mobile Thanks To Mofuse


Because my thousands of readers have been hounding me for mobile access to my blog, I’ve gone and done everyone a favor.

The geniuses at Mofuse have built a fantastically simple system for getting your blog up and running for readers on the go. Within two minutes I was reading my own blog on my iPhone with full clarity. Currently powering over 7,000 mobile blogs, Mofuse offers some great analytics in terms of tracking readers, giving you extra insight as to who is following your blog on the run. The dashboard offers a variety of design options, including opportunities to include logos, as well as customized colors and fonts. They also promote your blog within their own community of bloggers and readers.

Overall, a great platform for mobilizing the blog world. On the bus to work every morning I notice more and more riders taking in their morning media on their phones. Sure, there will always be folks holding their copy of the morning paper, but as media consumption becomes more and more personalized, mobile phones will continue to grow as many users media outlet of choice. The daily blog intake is no different, and companies like Mofuse are making it easier and easier for readers to stay on top of their favorite editorial pieces.


Some links for your mobile device bookmarks:



1 comment: