Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kobe Bryant Is Selling Ankle Insurance

As a die hard Laker fan, I could talk for hours about the love- hate relationship I've had with Kobe Bryant over the last decade. I could also go on about how I think he has put out some of the uglier shoes over his career, dating back to his horrid adidas sneakers in his early career.


But today, I want to praise him for fully stepping into his role as the most marketable basketball player of the modern era (enter Lebron James argument, which I could make too but for the sake of this post I needed to take a side). 

Nike has always been the king of viral vids starring their greatest athletes, and NotMyBrokenAnkles.com is just the latest installment of their creativity.




For a walk down memory lane, check out Kobe leaping over an Aston Martin an then a snake filled pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment